Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Maintenance

Imagine my surprise when I checked our bank account and found out that the deposited rent money from our Georgia property was missing a couple hundred dollars. I waited and waited for the mail statement to come so I can see what's wrong this time. I swear, it seems like every month there's something broke that needs fixin in the house. They're all little stuff so far, but it's still annoying. Why can't the renters pay for it for a change? I mean, it's normal wear and tear and even if they're living in their own house, they'd still need to come out of pocket for minor repairs sometimes. It's part of maintenance and I hate it that we're stuck with it since we own the house.

Anyway, turns out, the Moen faucets in both bathrooms need replacing. Fair enough. We plan on raising the rent anyway. Hah! Payback time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home