Thursday, August 27, 2009

Heroes

My leave is over. It was a fun 13 days. No worries about waking up early in the morning. No bedtime. No hassles. Hubby and I started watching season 1 of Heroes. Each episode is a cliffhanger that's why we always end up staying up until the wee hours of the morning, occassionaly taking a break for our midnight snack. I look like a racoon with dark circles around my eyes. Thank God for a good eye cream.

I do wonder why I didn't start with it long time ago. We are almost to season 2, and season 3 will come out sometime in September. We signed up for unlimited monthly rental at Blockbuster. That should do the trick.

2 Comments:

At 3:49 AM , Anonymous Cosmetic Dentist Hythe said...

Nice story postings with interesting topics and good ideas.

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger Francesca said...

The same when i watched the koren tv series lovers in paris, until 3 am, haha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home