Sunday, July 11, 2010

Virus

I hate pop-ups! I was browsing online when out came a pop-up informing me that my computer had just been attacked by a virus, and that the system is going to crash so I needed to "click here" to get rid of it. Yeah right! A gullible person might "click here" and open up his/her computer to a real virus, but not me. I know it is just a ploy by scammers to get you to buy the anti-virus software they offer. They send you a "fake" virus, then get rid of it for a fee. I normally just turn my computer off, turn it back on, and scan the computer with my anti-virus software. It's worked so far. Have you been a victim of these pop-ups?

1 Comments:

At 4:31 AM , Blogger justice said...

hahahah nai-imagine ko mukha mo. ang daming tunto na ang lakas manggulo para lang kumita

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home