Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Is it really over?

In less than six weeks, summer vacation is over. The kids keep reminding me, because they are too excited to go back to school. Summer is fun, but other than the big Disney vacation we had, they've been pretty much stuck in the house playing Wii games. It's too hot to be outside this time of year. I'm getting excited too. Pretty soon, we'll have to start shopping for their school needs. That includes school supplies, clothes, and shoes. It's going to be expensive! I have to mentally prepare myself, and my pocketbook as well. Might as well forget my own need, err want of buying Privo
LOL.

1 Comments:

At 1:43 AM , Blogger justice said...

yes sadly it's over. everytime they start the new school year, im torn...happy that they're learning newer stuff but sad that that's another sign they're growing up...hay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home