Saturday, September 18, 2010

Phone

I was lost when I first got my new phone, a mytouch slide smart phone from T-mobile. I'm not a techie and I don't really have use for a lot of the Apps installed in it. All I wanted was to be able to call, text (occasionally), access my email, facebook, and yeah, facebook some more. I wasn't too comfortable browsing the setting because I didn't want to "mess" things up.

I guess boredom changes everything. I had nothing to do one day so I decided to play with my phone. I discovered an App that I thought was useful and fun. It's called barcode scanner. Basically, you can scan any barcode from consumer products and it will tell you information about the product, including the price and where you can buy it. So you can have a mental picture of me scanning every item I have in the house. Now that is funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home