Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Busy day

Just got done with my doctor's appointment. I finally got the adjustment I needed plus the B-12 shot I should be getting monthly. The doctor's not too happy that I missed last month's shot and that I didn't follow up on some tests I should be getting done. I was a bit embarrassed.

Anyway, the doctor's office was very busy today. They've rearranged the waiting area and replaced the old furniture with modern furniture. I was seen by my regular doctor and a medical intern learning the ropes of Osteopathy. He's young, probably in mid 20's but super cute. He's the definition of tall, dark, and handsome. He asked if I was Filipino, and he said he's half Filipino. His mom is from Quezon city. How cool is that! I can't help but imagine my son growing up to be that strikingly handsome. Cool!

1 Comments:

At 1:42 AM , Blogger justice said...

kumare, of course gwapo! haha

teka ano problema't nagpa-doctor ka? all ok with you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home