Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Fight the inevitable

February 27th marked the 22nd death anniversary of my father. He was 37. His death was tragic. It was sudden. He wasn't prepared for it, neither were we. The family went through tough times. All of a sudden, my mom became the mom and dad to two young kids. She received a little bit of money from my father's social security benefits but that was it. My father didn't have life insurance.

Looking back, I feel very blessed that we're able to rise from those hardships. It is because of all those hardships that we are smarter and more prepared this time around. We looked into different life insurance quotes and chose the one that suits our family best.

History will not repeat itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home