Sunday, March 09, 2008

Foodie

We had an all-you-can-eat dinner at the Chinese restaurant in Toledo. Food was good, as it was a mixture of seafood, steak, typical chinese cuisines, mongolian, and plenty of desserts to choose from. There was something for everyone. I can't remember how many times I went back to the buffett table to get more to eat. I was still going at it long after Steve & Lexi were done. I wasn't really pigging out, but I do admit I ate more than the usual. I sampled almost everything they had on the table (except for the frog legs, yucks!). Steve even joked that I'm going to complain later on about how much I've consumed. And he's right. I felt so bloated when I woke up this morning. But it's ok, it's nice to once in a while. I'll just get me some plus size clothing so I can stop complaining about my clothes being too tight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home