Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Florida

The sheriff is looking out for you. You have been given an extra assignment. Thanks for all of your hard work.


Nothing makes me happier than seeing this sheriff badge in my payu2blog assignments. I am so thankful for the assignments that I receive, more so to payu2blog because they don't seem to care that my page rank was slashed to zero by the very scary google monster.

Apropos assignments, I was glad to receive this one about Florida land for sale. I wouldn't mind owning a property in Florida. I find the sunshine state really beautiful. The weather, the beaches, the sights and sounds are just a few of the things that make Florida attractive. Florida real estate is truly a rewarding investment.

2 Comments:

At 7:57 AM , Blogger marie said...

Antay ko yang Sheriff na yan til now wala ako niyan, buti pa kayo ni Girlie.

 
At 10:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

te marie kakatuwa nga, 8 assignments agad....i hope you get yours soon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home