Thursday, June 05, 2008

Boo Back At Yah 2

When I say NEVER again, I mean NEVER again. That's why when this little ingrate requested to be my "Friendster Friend" again, I just ignored it (the request). I can forgive, but I certainly can't forget. I wonder how it feels to be ignored??? *evil grin* I don't get mad, I get even.

Anyway, the weather here is beautiful. I'm OFF from work and I plan on spending it outdoors (in our backyard). It's nice and warm, calming and peaceful as the gentle breezes bring forth soothing sounds from our wind chimes. It is indeed a good day to relax!

6 Comments:

At 9:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe...I love that line. "I don't get mad...I get EVEN!" I had a shirt that says that lol

 
At 8:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tama yan, don't get mad...be evil, este get even! bwahihihihi :D

hapi wikend, Rhadababe :)

 
At 1:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are better people worth your attention---looks like this surely isn't one hahaha

 
At 8:40 PM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

exactly get even...haha inencourage pa.

happy weekend, enjoy the sound of the chimes

 
At 9:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

des:me too, hehe.

thekyababe: hahaha sa sobrang bad ko minsan napi-feel ko yung sungay at buntot na nagpipilit kumawala hahaha.

 
At 9:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

kumare: sinabi mo fah...siya ngayon ay mistulang "ebs" lang para sa akin...hehe

girlie: yun ang nababagay sa kanya...sobrang arte, tanda-tanda na eh nawawala pa sa alignment. hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home