Saturday, June 07, 2008

Oath Taking

Received my appointment for the oath taking ceremony that will seal my US citezenship. It'll be on June 20th, at 9am. The Consul originally offered me the July 9th oath taking ceremony at Comerica Park, home of the Detroit Tigers baseball team. I (plus two guests) will then have the opportunity to watch a free baseball game after the ceremony (maybe hobnob with the players too). Much as I wanted to take him up on that offer, I was just to eager to get this whole citizenship saga done and over with so I asked if I can do it sooner. So June 20 it is! You can just imagine hubby's disappointed look on his face when he found out what I did. tee hee. Take that, sports freak!

Maybe I should just take him SPA shopping. He's been hinting for a hot tub. His birthday is coming up and I'm still looking for the best buy. Gosh, he's spoiled.

9 Comments:

At 12:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

**Cognac**tulations, misis!!! naku, wawa naman si teban hehehe...hindi makakapanood ng game. pero, may spa naman pala eh. ayos din!

sorry nga pala kanina. hindi na kita natawagan pabalik. naglakwatsa kasi kami ni jeff eh. (may duty si Jakikok) mahirap mag-drive at makipag-chismisan este -chikahan nang sabay. hehe

 
At 10:01 AM , Blogger Analyse said...

naks, totohanan na talaga ang pagiging 'kana' mo ha..

 
At 11:47 PM , Blogger Francesca said...

ba, superb!!!congrats!

its champagne time, wohooooh!

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

"kana" na woohoo! congratulations

 
At 10:54 AM , Blogger marie said...

waaaaaah...."kana" ka na? sige okay na rin basta Filipina by hear parin ha?

 
At 10:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kumare, ini-imagine na nga kitang blondie eh bwahaha

congrats!

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger sehdi.com said...

Hi Rhada!

Congrats! Di ka na talaga madedeport nyan. Nyehehe...

 
At 9:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

thanks ladies!!! seryoso na to! hahaha

hindi na ako made-deport (sabi nga ni Darna) hahahahaha.

 
At 5:09 AM , Blogger raqgold said...

wow, congrats! prost :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home