Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mall

Forget about the recession gibberish I talked about in my previous entry. Lexi and I went to the mall today to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic and was totally surprised at how packed the mall was. I thought money was tight? Almost every store is holding their own sale and people are still buying. There are also a few new stores we've never seen before. Oh well, I wanted to do a little shopping but was turned off by the crowd. I don't do too well in a big crowd of people.

Anyway, the movie was OK. Popcorn was a bit dry, but what the heck, I enjoyed the day with my daughter!

2 Comments:

At 7:45 PM , Blogger justice said...

same here. besides this island being obsessed with year round sales (for every season and reason)---every shop cuts their price to half or so just to get rid of stuff! bili naman si madla. ako din nananamantala din para sa mga bata, bahay at akin na din. hehe

 
At 8:02 AM , Blogger marie said...

Ay korek! Bonding ninyong mag-ina ang importante dun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home