Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Piggy Bank

I was off early from work today so I decided to go to the furniture store in our area. I've been wanting to get a server (sort of a buffet hutch) for our dining area but I have yet to find one that fits my budget. I can't believe how expensive they are! The ones that are affordable are of low quality. I wish I had bought one in Germany, but at that time, I wasn't even sure how roomy our dining area is going to be.

Anyway, I ended up browsing the store for a couple of hours. I got some ideas for our home, like an antique looking stereo cabinet. It's beautiful and will really enhance our den. I wanted to buy it right away. Good thing my stingy side prevailed. I don't think we really need it. I'd rather save the money for rainy days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home