Thursday, August 27, 2009

7th grade

September 8 is fast approaching and Lexi couldn't wait any longer. She's excited about going to Junior High. We're done with school supplies shopping and I couldn't believe how much stuff she needed for school. They all add up to a hefty sum. School clothes and gym shoes are not cheap either. She has her own style so I let her pick her clothes. Not always practical, but it's better than me buying something she won't wear. It's less headache that way. Good thing we don't have to pay for textbooks, or we'd sure end up in the poor house.

5 Comments:

At 11:37 PM , Blogger tintin said...

I'm not looking forward to days when Mina won't let me dress her anymore.

Good luck to your eldest on 7th grade! Is she one of tallest in her class? I can't believe how tall she looks and she's only in the 7th grade!

 
At 7:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Tin: it's a pain in the you know what....makes me remember those days when I fought and argued with my mom because I didn't like what she got for me. lol.

Yes, she's one of the tallest in her class...but the boys are slowly catching up. I hope she's not done growing though.

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger justice said...

kumare, alyanna is beginning to speak her style na din but thank goodness, it's still something i don't need to have big debates about haha

darn! one day prom na iba-blog mo waaah!

 
At 9:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

kumare: intay intay ka lang....unti-unti ang pagsakit ng ulo...lol. nakupow naman kumare, bakeeeeeeet mo pinaalala ang PROM? hanubayannnnnn tanda na talaga..panis na tayo. hahahaha

 
At 10:16 PM , Blogger Francesca said...

ive been there, now ako na head ache ng mga anak ko, the time is turning, gulong ng palad, byebye school, they my kids are now snobs, they work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home