Monday, September 07, 2009

FB vs FS

I was reluctant at first, but I know it was just a matter of time before I tried it. One friend had been constantly harping me to join FB. She said it's better than FS. And so I did. I found it a bit difficult at first. I was overwhelmed by the constant status updates. It seemed busy. Hard to catch on. But then I got the hang of it. Now I'm one of those who just about post anything and everything I could think of. The feature I like the most is live chat. FS is trying to catch up, by installing the same feature in their site, but they're still a long ways away from the more active and hipper FB.

So is FS out of my life? Not completely. I still post pictures and keep in touch with my FS friends. The more, the merrier! yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home