Monday, July 28, 2008

NoHAWK

I almost cried when I saw little Stevie's new haircut. "How did it happen?", I asked myself. This is how a mom's worst nightmare started....

Hubby and I both agree the kid needs a hair cut. I don't know how we ended up agreeing on a "mohawk". I thought it was just a joke so I played along with it. He thought I gave it my seal of approval. So he took him to the barbershop, while I went and ran some errands. We met in the car a little later and I got the surprise of my life when my boy took his hat off.

I felt sorry for the kid. I joked that he looked like a giant acne about ready to pop. nah, of course not. He's still muy guapito. He's my boy afterall.

At home, we decided to fix the goof off. I took the electric trimmer and shaved the rest of his hair off (except very little on top). His hair looks a little better now. And we learned our lessons. NOHAWK for a MOHAWK.

6 Comments:

At 12:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, wala bang picture? :)

 
At 10:47 PM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

o nga picture please, before and after the fix ^_^

 
At 2:39 AM , Blogger marie said...

yaan mo na hahaba din yan mabilis lang:)

 
At 4:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ay ako din ,gusto ko ng picture hehe!

 
At 11:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kumare, ba't nga ba walang picture?

 
At 3:45 AM , Blogger Analyse said...

asan ang picture??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home