Saturday, July 05, 2008

Arrghhh

Had a nice 4th of July. The celebration is non-stop. I wanted so much to blog about all the fun stuff we've been doing but all our computers crashed due to some annoying virus. Two laptops and a desktop. Yeah, talk about a pain in the you know what.

Good thing we are at my in-laws right now for a party so I was able to use their computer for a while. I have deadlines you know. Like, I'm supposed to blog about audio racks and the good things you get out of it but I really have no time....so I guess I have to say bye for now. We're about ready to start the fireworks. I wish you all a safe weekend!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hanep, naisingit pa din kahit kapirasong patalastas ;-)

will be waiting for the updates kumare!

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hehehe kakaloka ang walang online access...huwahhhhhhhhhhh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home