Monday, July 07, 2008

Problem solved

Bought a new laptop. I didn't think I'd last another day without online access. It's torture. The new one (Compaq) has a built-in camera in it, WiFi and all kind of other stuff I was looking for. The price is pretty awesome too. I can't believe how much more affordable laptops have become.

The salesperson I talked to said that in a year or so, I should upgrade my laptop memory, but that's the least of my concern. Right now, I'm just happy I'm back online!

4 Comments:

At 1:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

o kumare, don't blog and drive ha?

 
At 6:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hahahaha lokah ka talaga kumare!

 
At 1:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lam ko kasing may posibilidad dahil don sa pinost mo nung minsan na nag-me-make-up ka yata habang nagmamaneho bwahaha--magaleng!

 
At 8:17 AM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

haha natawa naman ako sa kumare mo! happy din ako sa compaq ko pero walang built-in camera, sayang magkakitaan na sana tayo, haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home