Monday, July 07, 2008

Charity

We're well into summer and I feel as if I haven't accomplished anything around the house. I can't remember how many times I've planned to do my "spring cleaning". There's just too much clutter in the attic and it's driving me insane. The kids suggested doing a garage sale but I'm really not in the mood to do that. There's just a lot of work involved in that and I don't have time. My idea is to donate all the stuff we don't use. We have many used toys, clothes, shoes, linens, small appliances, tools and equipments we can give to charity. I'm sure we'll make some people happy.

4 Comments:

At 1:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sabi nga ni Hancock---"gooood job!"

sayang at di kita kapitbahay tsk tsk

 
At 6:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

kumare: mas madali kasing i-donate na lang sa charity kesa yang garage sale na yan. alam mo naman akish, tamad sa mga kaek-ekan.

kung magkapitbahay tayo eh iba ang aatupagin natin....tsibugan at kwentuhan at kantahan...hehehe.

 
At 1:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

korek ka dyan!

 
At 8:19 AM , Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

great idea!

naku sayang di ako nakarating sa bahay ng kumare mo, eh di sana nagkantahan, kwentuhan at kainan din, haaay

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home