Monday, September 21, 2009

School days

It's been more than a week since school started and I still haven't gotten used to the whole routine. I feel drained and tired all the time because I've lost my precious "me" time in the mornings. I used to have at least 30 minutes to myself before I have to wake the kids up, but Junior High schoolers have an earlier schedule, so now Lexi wakes up the same time I do. Little Stevie has the same sched he had last year and is the least affected of us all. He always seem to have the energy, from the time I wake him up, to the time he goes to bed. Now that he's in first grade, he seemed to have matured a bit and behave better in school. He used to get in trouble in kindergarten because he couldn't stop playing on their preschool furniture. I guess he's moved on to the bigger things in life.

1 Comments:

At 3:32 AM , Blogger justice said...

opposite naman ni keanu si teban liit--kung kelan nag grade 1--naging makulet! hay

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home