Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Visa

I started mom's immigrant petition early last month and I already received a notice from the USCIS that the petition has been approved. No, that doesn't mean she'll get the immigrant visa right away. It's just the start of the process and there's still a few more steps to be done, and I hope there won't be any hiccups along the way. Once she becomes an immigrant, she'll probably divvy up her time between Germany and the U.S. We need to look for low cost health insurance for her while she's here in the States. Germany won't be a problem because she's a German citizen and health insurance is not an issue over there.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Rhada! It's been a while! Good thing I was rummaging on old links in my blog. Dropping by to say hi!

 
At 5:59 AM , Blogger justice said...

wow. i wish everything to go smoothly...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home